What is our apprenticing program?
We are overwhelmed with work and we need people to help process our stock photography for submission to our agent Design Pics Inc..
We would like several Photoshop wizards with strong photography skills - they could even start with part-time hours. One full-time all-around apprentice will reveal themselves through skilled work, commitment and the right attitude. We do however, want several full-time Photoshop retouchers - long term.
Contracted retouchers have the distinct opportunity to learn the ropes in the commercial, stock and fine art markets and grow to become full-time stock photographers if so desired.
The main requirements are:
- you need to be dedicated and dependable.
- you need to have competent Photoshop skills. If you choose to work on your own after training is
completed, a fast computer, good calibrated monitor and Photoshop CS5 or higher will be required.
- you need to have formal training in photography and Photoshop, but be willing to learn more.
- you need to be willing to work hard, but maintain a social life (the more imagery you complete,
the more money you can make).
- you need to be able to take constructive criticism without taking it personally